Sunday, May 1, 2011

hooowweeeee was that a workout

I did the jm 30 days shred and i now cant move, my muscled are like jelly. LOL i got lightheaded afterwards and almost passed out *note to  self: dont to the jumping, just everything else....

Saw this on FB and on 3FC, thought I would share it. It is so true. I will probably give it its own page so we al remember it!
Hello! Do you know me?
If you don’t, you should. I'm a pound of fat.
And I am the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound!
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it.
That is until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
(As if that were such a terrible thing)
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And, I love being around you-your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!


Breakfast: Pizza 480

Lunch: salad 225

Total so far: 705

Dinner: Chicken stirfry330

Total so far:1035

Snack: Hot dogs 210

Total so far: 1245

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, yeah 30 Day Shred is very difficult. I did it once and I was wiped out afterwards. I had to modify the jumping so that I didn't hurt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooowww.. I had issues with my boobs trying to hurt me too LOL. I love the workout but DAYUMMMM lol. Think I need to modify the jumps, got lightheaded afterwards..not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!