Saturday, February 19, 2011

New day, new post

Sooo it is a new day....The hirutism is actually bad today...time to get the tweezers out! The acne sucks too...Sigh. BUT! I will stay strong and get through this. I am losing weight, I am losing inches and the more weight I lose the more it will reverse the symptoms! (I hope). Today I am meh. I don't know what I want to eat, so I will probably have toast again for breakfast...Doesn't sound too great though :(. I am gonna go measure my waist...maybe I lost some inches :p.

ok, so...todays menu is :

Breakfast: 1 piece of wheat toast with strawberry preserves- 150
              5 oz of turkey ham - 200

total so far - 350

Lunch: 1/2 turkey sandwich (wheat bread, turkey, bacon bits, parmesean cheese , mustard)  200
1 large carrot 30
1 medium celery stalk 10

Total so far: 590


Snack: 2 large carrots 60

total so far: 650


Dinner: Strawberry glazed chicken 350
Smashed sweet potatos 300
Broccoli 100

Total so far 1400

Snack : 3 pieces of hershey's miniatures dark chocolate 120

Total so far  1520


I got snaky/munchy again so here we go

Snack: 1 large zucchini - 60
4 Hershey's dark chocolate miniatures - 160

Total for today = 1740

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!