Friday, January 4, 2013

Weird NSV but NSV!

Today has been an interesting day and it DEFINATELY started out lazily but picked up. I took my boyfriend to work and then went to pick up my pup's dog food. After that was the interesting part. I had breakfast at about 10-10:30 and arrived at costco at probably 2ish with not having eaten between the two.

I went around the store and I was getting hungry :\ I didn't want to eat the sodium and carb filled foods from their snack bar through and I knew if I had even one thing that I would cave and have more (choco frozen yogurt YUMM!!!!) so I skipped that. I ALSO skipped ALL the samples, costco is NOTORIOUS for having samples and I had ZERO of them, some looked REALLY good too but not a one sample hit my lips or my hips :D

After that I was in the snack aisle looking for something healthy that I could eat sparingly, meaning I knew it wouldn't be a trigger food for me down the line once my motivation starts to waver. I was standing there holding almond thins and ginger thins debating between the two which was "healthier" and guess what? I didn't get EITHER OF THEM. that's right I put them both back and got the fruit leather which I KNEW I wouldn't binge on :D (even if I do, they are a LOT healthier and a LOT less calories). Yep THIS GIRL resisted temptation even when hungry after not having eaten lunch yet! OOT OOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!