Sunday, March 25, 2012

Finals are ended

Finals are finally over. The apartment hunt with the BF continues. I pigged last week. Majorly :\ Ugh. 3 days of binges. Thankfully I managed to still lose .2 lbs as of this morning. I SOOOO want out of the 240's I HAVE to crack down. I know I can too, I just....yea IDK what is wrong with me. Hoping I will be down a lb tomorrow. I'm gonna try a fasting thing today and see what that does. I heard Intermittent fasting was good for PCOS. Maybe I will give it a try. I always preach not to not eat but honestly, our ancestors didn't always know when food was going to be present, we are designed for irregular eating. I am going to eat no breakfast. Have subway for lunch, then no dinner and see what the scale does in the morning. Then I will eat as normal on Monday. If I can do this, I think I won't not eat every day, I would at least have dinner or lunch, something. Also, I would only do it 1 or two times a week plus count my calories for the rest of the week. See how it goes. My boyfriend is doing GREAT 5 lbs gone this week *not fair* He;s almost to my weight now! I gotta hurry up, or he will catch up LOL.

Still waiting on my grades from my classes *bites nails* it's sooo hard. I'm worries about how I did on my final papers.... Ugh. At least I know I passed math!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!