Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow am I ever busy this week! Saturday I went shopping with my BF (he can't cook, and doesn't know how to shop) then we saw 21 jump street (YOU MUST SEE IT!) Sunday I spent at the mall with a friend of mine rebecca, that was fun but being at a mall with two rambunctious kids was defo a new experience. Yesterday was spent selling my books back and finishing math homework since my final is on thursday. Today I am meeting the BF for lunch then after he gets off work we are going to look at an apartment, THEN I have a conference with my writing teacher (uhoh....)Tomorrow I am finishing my two final papers (ugh papers). Thursday is the final and an interview to volunteer at oregon partnership. then friday I help my friend move furniture and boxes and on saturday My BF and I are looking at another apartment. I THINK I get to rest on sunday....maybe.... HEHE. With all of that going on it is going to be TOUGH to stay on track. I must not derail now though I was at 241.8 yest morning almost out of the 240's WOOHOO!

230's here I come! (oh btw, only 41 lbs to my first goal and 71 to my ultimate goal YAYAY!!!!!)

Righ I gotta hustle and eat my oatmeal or Im gonna be late meeting the bf (takes me 2 hrs to get to his work by bus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!