Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What a week so far.

Wow. What a week it has been and it's only 3 days since my last post!

Monday wasn't so great. My weight went up by .4 lbs (I knew it would though considering that I had a TON of sodium the day before). Other than that not much going on except I had to return books to the library and pick up my term pass for spring term (not bad )

Yesterday started out AWESOME, then turned to crap. I weighed myself (because I knew Monday's weight gain was water retention) and the scale said 239! Was weird though, I thought I'd be so much happier once I got into the 230's. Don't get me wrong I was happy but not ecstatic :\ I don't know if it is because I was in the 240's for so long it feels unreal or if it just hasn't sunk in yet. Then I went and checked my grades from school I received 1 A, 2 B's and a pass (pass/no pass grading option). That means I made honor roll! Woot! That I was happy bout.

After my AMAZING morning my day just went downhill :\ My grandmother has been in the hospital and her health took a turn for the worse. My aunts wanted my mom to get down there but she couldn't because she didn't have the gas, doesn't know where the hospital is and can't walk to a bus. My sister Christina is an hour away, Heather didn't have the bus money and Melissa didn't want to go. So that left me. Except one problem. My aunt didn't want me there and my grandmother didn't want to deal with it and both of us being there knowing my aunt doesn't like me would stress her out so I got halfway to the hospital to be told my grandmother didn't want me there :\...awesome... I went to a friends and hung out for a bit but just was really eh. I wanted to be alone/with my boyfriend. People kept trying to talk about things and sometimes I need to process stuff privately before talking about it ya know?

Today My boyfriend and I are SUPPOSED to meet his cousin that he hasn't seen since he was like 5 but I'm not sure that will happen.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my scholarship mentor at noon then need to go meet my boyfriend at work so we can go turn in our apartment applications *crosses her fingers* ( I'm nervous).

Then friday I have to go to the trimet office and pick up my friends bus pass (she has 2 small kids so it's hard for her to get down there to get it herself) and then take it to her. Then anxiously await the results from the vet (Matt is taking teddy in because he is limping a tiny bit).

Then saturday....Well I guess I have saturday free. My classes open online on sunday then monday classes start. (YIKES!)

Busy week, Hoping I stay on plan, I want to get back to my 2-3 lbs a week loss I had before. Matt is doing AMAZINGLY well in 2 months he has lost almost 30 lbs. Almost 10 lbs more than I have. WOW. Makes me want to speed up though so that I still weigh less than him ;)

I think that is all for now. Will update again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!