Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey Ya'll! It's been a while.
Sooo busy after the move. Finally caught up on everything. I haven't stepped on a scale often, but last I did was sometime last week and it said I was back to 241 :\ If I didn't gain more than that with all the sodium, eating out and laziness of the move and situating classes and catching up on everything I'll be happy. I started c25k yesterday and was still WAAAAYYY over my calorie range but I am making a vow to go to the workout room here at our apartments every day. I don't plan on weighing myself for 2+ weeks because I also started some light weight training today and I know that every time I start running I retain weight until my body gets used to it. Add weight training in there and I probably won't see the scale move for a month or so. I am also lowering my cals back to 1200, I had more success there than i did at 1400 because I think "oh I can add 100 cals and it's ok" but at 1400 I do that and I get dangerously close to the cal range where I don't lose at all because of my PCOS which is 1600. Hope you all are doing well on your journey. Sorry it took me so long to come back! HUUGGSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!