Friday, October 12, 2012

Making progress

So far today is a pretty ok day. I ate "junk" or play food this morning and im extremely ok with that. Before my run I had 1 powdered donut and 1 chocolate donut then came back and had another powdered one with my pills. I then was going to have a piece of cheesecake brownie but after having a little nibble I scraped off the pan I decided it was too rich/ sweet right now and didn't eat it. I know I can have it later. I did just buy some salad rolls, veggie chips and a bottle of water for lunch so I will have that during class for lunch. I might get a double cheeseburger or something as a snack after I take matt to work IF I am hungry. I know I for sure do t want fast food for dinner. Not sure what I'll have but I'll figure that out later. Right now I have class, I'll update on everything else in a bit;).

I had an interview at the payless in Tigard today and I REALLY like the manager and the atmosphere, She had an amazing attitude and really made me excited to work there. It sounds like its a very fast paced but laid back atmosphere.  I want to work there :D

Other than that today is a lazy day. I am curled up in jammies on the couch with brownies. Yep, I am eating brownies YUM! And you know what? I don't feel guilty at all :P

Edit: I just found out I got the job at payless I am soo excited :DDD YAYY!! omg I want to cry! 

Food summary
Breakfast@8: 1 powdered donut, 1 chocolate donut
Snack@9:30: 1 powdered donut.
Lunch@11:30: 2 salad rolls and veggie chips
Snack:@ 1:Hot chocolate
Snack@ 4: Cream cheese brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!