Thursday, October 11, 2012

Testing day

Today was a very very interesting day. I definitely feel like I am making progress with my eating, I am having more times that I feel full or satisfied rather than feeling overfull or out of control. I still have days where I think "how many calories is this?"  or wonder how many calories I have actually eaten in a that day but I tell myself that whatever the number it's ok. Slowly but surely. Still have a few times where I am unsure whether I am hungry or not I have decided that when those times arise it is best to have something light and small then decide if I want more after that.

I did learning disability testing and am SOOOOO exhausted now. I was making pictures, drawing things, putting blocks together, doing math, clicking buttons, picking out pictures etc, etc. Soooooo tired. I still need to do the kitchen and I will but I think I need to just lay here and decompress for a little bit first. Maybe read my book or something.

I did get a call from 2 different payless store for interviews, one of them is tomorrow at 2:30 and one is for sunday. I really home I get the job. I kind of do want to work. I like staying home and I know I need to be here for teddy, but I want something to do to, to help in some way even if it means we save my paychecks for when matt goes back to school or when we buy the house, whatever it is.

Anyway, Ill update more later. I am exhausted.
Later.

Food summary
Snack@ 7:15: small sliver (seriously a sliver) of pumpkin bar
Breakfast@8:50: honey nut chex and light vanilla soymilk
Snack @10: handful of almonds
Snack@ 11: plain double cheeseburger
Lunch@1: salad w/ romaine, bacon pieces, feta and spray ranch, part of leftover chicken breast, little bit of rice and a lightly sweetened taxi black tea
Snack @ 4:00: 1/2 cup ice cream
Dinner @ 5:00: Spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce and sausage, mixed veggies (snap peas, broccoli, carrots) and garlic bread
Dessert @7:00 2 brownies, 1 powdered donut, 1 chocolate donut

Exercise: 5 mins warmup (run/walk) 20 mins weights, 5 mins stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!