Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pig out day.

Today was a major pig out day. And you know what? I don't feel guilty. I ate more than I should have, I ate a lil past full, not a ton, but enough that I could defo feel I was full. I have way too many sweets and Not enough veggies but you know what? I'm ok with that. I will eventualy even out and I wasn't Overstuffed. I kept myself in check. I'm getting better at having just one serving of something, that doesn't mean I don't go back for a second serving later, but it does mean I portion it out and wait to see how satisfied I am. Not much else happening today. I forgot to go to the gym again tonight :\ Oh well.


Food Summary:
Breakfast @ 8:Fred meyer sub samwich, 1 powdered donut, 1 choco donut and 1 bismark donut
Snack@ 10: Choco mint ice cream
Snack @ 11:30: Small wildberry chocolate shake
Dinner@ 4: 2 powdered donuts, 1 choco donut and sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!