Saturday, October 13, 2012

Exhausting day.


 Today I went to my moms and took that book I have been forgetting to give her for ages. Got the vitamins I needed too ,etc. It's been an interesting and exhausting day. I spent like 3 hrs talking to her about her PTSD and what she needs to do to heal. Going out to my moms is always exhausting but she does need the help so eh.   I got her thinking about getting a therapy dog and maybe some inpatient therapy for PTSD. I really do want her to heal and am happy to be there for her but I need her to try as well and not rationalize/defend everything. Only time will tell.I did manager to find a few really cute things that I can wear to my new job though. I'm really kind of excited to start :D.

Today was a not so healthy Food day, but I'm ok with that. I also skipped the gym today :\ It totally slipped my mind this AM, I will go back tomorrow though.

Food Summary:
Breakfast @8:30: 2 Mcdonald's sausage wraps and a hashbrown plus a med choc shake.
Lunch@ 10: Bacon cheeseburger from Burger king and a small 12oz choc shake.
Snack (throughout day): Half an almond snickers, 1 dark chocolate milkyway and Half a bag of M&M's mint.
Dinner @ 5: 20 Pc chicken nuggets, 2 Plain Mcdoubles and a very small piece of cream cheese brownie

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!