Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's back

Ugh my migraine is back SOOO no bueno :\ not feeling the best. I have now actually gotten out of bed to eat though so that is good. I also decided today I am going to try to break up my vitamins and take them spread out like they should be. It was that I didn't think I would remember to take them if I took them in the morning and evening. I think I am going to try breaking some up like the fish oil and the chromium. So now in the AM I will be taking 2 fish oil, 1 pre natal, 2 calcium, 2 cinnamon, 1 chromium, and one vitamin c. I will then take 2 fish oil and  chromium at nights which is upping the fish oil by 1 pill, bringing me to about 1300 grams a day. or maybe is 4000 grams, idk. I will figure it out when I look at the bottle when my brain doesnt hurt LOL

Breakfast/lunch : Romaine lettuce salad with sliced turkey breast and swiss cheese 440

Snack: Lunch meat and celery 160


Total so far: 600

Dinner: pan roasted chicken and Broccoli 400

Total so far: 1000

Snack: Apple 80

Total so far: 1080

Snack: Sautee'd brussel sprouts 225

Total for today:  1305

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!