Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School day!

I have school this evening YAY!!! can't wait. Though today I am going to be WAAAYYYYY over in my calories cause it just seems like I cant get enough protein!!! meh.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and 4 egg whites 250

Lunch: Crab salad 400

Snack: 4 mini sausages 360

Total so far 1010

Yep I am going ot be over because my snacks for school tonight are two fiber 1 bars at 140 each plus I will be having dinner of fried chicken and a salad :\

Snack: Fiber one bars 280

Total so far: 1290

Dinner: Salad 520

Fried chicken 800

Total for today 2610

2 comments:

  1. How was school? What are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome! I love my class this term. I am taking HE250 otherwise known as personal health. It is awesome it makes us look at health and how it pertains to use personally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!