Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sad day...

Today I am very saddened to report that someone who meant a great deal to me is now passed from this world to whatever is waiting for her. At 5:30 am just as my alarm was going off for my to wake up and I said no, going back to sleep because I had not slept last night she passed.

Breakfast: Ham, eggwhites and cheese. 400
 Pig out time for today : 4 4 ice cream bars 400
2 fiber 1 bars 280
Roast beef 240
Total so far: 1320


Dinner: Taco salad (really big one) 1080

Total so far: 2400

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is a sad day....I went off plan a bit and ate more calories than I had planned but it was my high day for calories so it isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!