Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 5

Hmmmm..I might just make this "post what I eat every day" thing.  I have no clue what I want for breakfast today. I am thinking maybe 2 egg whites with a little cheese and jalapeño in it. Or maybe some toast and jam...hmmm. Have to see what is in the fridge.


Well I decided what to have for breakfast.


Breakfast: 2 ground turkey burgers with jalapenos, no bun, no condiments nothing. 340

Lunch: half a sub from walmart....botom piece of sub bread taken off.
 350


Total so far:  690


Dinner: Other half of the sub sandwich eaten earlier with this time the top half of bread taken off which is a bigger piece of bread. 350


Total so far: 1040


Hmmm looks to me like I have some room for a snack later *grins* We will see what I decide on.


Ok , so I decided. Heather decided to buy chinese. I had garlic chicken YUMMM. I think it is really like 600 for the whole carton but I am gonna say 1000 to be on the safe side! so total for today


2040. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!