Thursday, February 24, 2011

snow walk

wow woke up n theres TONS of snow on the ground. I think I am gonna walk in it XD celia is too much of a WHIMP to go with me but ima go. Ethan is off from school today. This is gonna be interesting.


Breakfast : wheat toast, strawberry preserves 150
2 pieces of sausage  170


Total so far: 320


It is sooooo time to hit the grocery store again. LOL. I am eating less and less veg because we are out of like it all. LOL  i am not huge on bell peppers but they arent bad fresh uncooked so i had that for lunch


Lunch: 2 ground turkey patties with a dash of teriyaki sauce 375
1 ball pepper 30

Total so far: 725


Kind of high for it being only noon :X Here is hoping dinner isnt too bad I still have about 2 snacks or so to get in which I think I will have an apple and a carrot for. Leaving me with 1000 calories for dinner if we do something for dinner ROFL


Snack zucchini 50

For dinner I made enchiladas with wheat tortillas YUMMM. Prob is I overate BIG TIME!

Dinner: 4 enchiladas 1446
Refried beans  100

So no snack for me tonight....and seeing as it is 8 pm, I shouldn't need one.

Total for today 2321


Wow...kinda high but eh, its ok considering how low I have been these past few weeks. I did say I wanted to hit 2000 RIght? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!