Monday, February 28, 2011

oranges are bliss

I have forgotten EXACTLY how good oranges are. YUMMM!!!

Breakfast: 1 piece wheat toast 45
Orange:70





Total so far 115



Snack: Chicken 200

Total so far 315

Have you ever had an issue eating enough calories? I seem to be havint that issue some days:\ Like today..I have only eaten 500 calories..but I have eaten a ton. I am thinking bout having another salad...hmm...


Lunch: Salad 200

Total so far: 515

Ok, so I had another salad :p

 Snack: Salad 200

Total so far: 715

For dinner.. I added some cals so I could like make it past 1100 for the day LOL.


Dinner: California burger 590

Dinner salad 290

Total so far: 1595

Awesome and I still have a little room for a snack later XD maybe some carrots or snow peas..hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!