Wednesday, February 23, 2011

snow morning

So today I was supposed to go to PCC but didn't cause we had snow. Oh, joy. I kind of went overboard with calories at breakfast/lunch. The awesome thing tho is that I didn't eat the sweet potatos and/or the cake! WOOHOO. It is soooo hard tryign to cut down on carbs. OMG. yea..... I did give in and have a quesadilla tho. XD


Breakfast/Lunch: 4 chicken tenderloins 200
Teryaki  sauce 320
Quesadilla 450
Slice of cheese 100

Total so far: 1070

Yea...ouch...not great today :X


I almost forgot. I had chocolate too.   so that adds another 230


total so far: 1300

Snack: Snap peas 15

Snack: Sausage 360

Total: 1685

Not bad for before 6 pm XD I can still have dinner or a snack or whatever I choose.


Today the idea of cutting down not cutting out helped me over come alot even tho I did indulge a bit.


I did get some bad news today thought. My nephew from my brother is in the hospital again:( not accepting liquids. Sigh.

However, on the bright side My shirts are fitting now how they should for someone with big boobs. Tighter on the bust and looser on the tummy YAY!! maybe time for some new ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!