Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 3

Wow, I might actually be able to do this. Hmmmmm. Well, we will see. Today I decided to do something slightly different with my eating habits. For breakfast at least.

Breakfast: 1 slice of wheat toast 100
Strawberry preserves 50
1 Egg and 1 egg white 105


Total so far: 255

Snack: Zucchini sticks 60
1 cup of milk with cinnamon 160

Total so far 475


Lunch: Half a turkey sandwich with jalapenos, turkey mustard, bacon bits and paresean cheese. 300

1 large Carrot 30

Total so far : 805

Dinner:

Really overdid it today...what can I say i love turkey.
Turkey, mashed potatos and broccoli 1300

Total today: 2105.

Not too ad but tons of turkey = tons of calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!