Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easter Challenge

Sooo.....on the 3fatchicks forums we have challenges. We challenge ourselves to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain date. This time it is before easter! I have challenged myself to lose 15 lbs by easter. Today is the weight in day. But....after my pigging out yesterday and how much sodium I feel in my body right now. I am gonna use my weight from yest:p

I have no clue what I want for breakfast today hmmm. I know it will probably have toast in it.  Hard choice......


So I decided :p


Breakfast: 1 piece of wheat toast 45

1 cup crab meat 200


Total so far: 245

I am on a crab kick today:p I love crab!


Lunch: Crab salad 450

Total so far 695


Not too bad for today.I plan on having a snack around 2 or 3  then dinner at 5 I am thinking orange glazed chicken tonight hmmmm. We will see!

Snack: Carrots 105 


Dinner: Orange chicken 200

Broccoli 50

Toast 45

Total so far :1090


WOW! really? Looks like I need to majorly have a snack or something today!


Hmmm maybe some more crap? hehe Yes, I do love crab. :p


Snack: Crab 200
Orange70

Total so far: 1360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!