Monday, February 21, 2011

Failed day to new day

Sooo after my last post yesterday I had a big ol brownie :\. I have definitely noticed my weight loss has slowed wince I stopped taking the fish oil. I need to get back on that today. I just jumped on the scale and I either 1) haven't moved or 2) gained what I lost back cause I am 301.6 :( I think I might need to cut calories and keep em at 1500-2000 a day PERIOD. Sigh. This average thing just is not working for me. Might need to cut carbs out too. Or eat less of them :(

Breakfast: 3 large Carrots 90

Snack: Half turkey sandwich 160


Total so far : 250

Lunch: Fried shrimp, fried rice and chow mein :1000

Total so far: 1250

Dinner: hamburger, tater tots, mashed potatos : 650

Total so far: 1900


Desert: Brownie: 400

Total: 2300

Well I was going to try to start cutting carbs today but as we see...I wasn't successful. Sigh. I WILL DO THIS!!! I just need to find more will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!