Saturday, February 26, 2011

I seem to be making it

YAY!!!! I broke my plateau.....barely but I did it!!! now to just keep going down hehehe. Can't wait to hit my mini goal of 5 lbs down before the end of march
!


Breakfast: toast, egg whites, bacon 185


I was bad again




Lunch: Pizza 980

Total so far 1175 :\

And I am having chinese tonight 0.0. That is ok, I knwo what I am gonna have with 0 carbs Well except for those in veggies XD



White carbs baaddd...I almsot made it tho LOl . Nest time no pizza. Period.


Snack: Seafood salad 450

total so far: 1625

Sooooo not my best for today butt its ok...I will be better tomorrow! I swear!


 Dinner: Chinese Food 1000

Total: 2625

Yep, epic fail again today....I will do sooo much better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!