Friday, February 18, 2011

Something to try

So, I am going to try this. I am going to TRY to write down, or in this case blog down everything I eat every day.  (Highly doubtful it will work, but worth a try.)

Today (2/18/11)I had
Breakfast : 1 piece of wheat toast with strawberry preserves, 1 slice (2 oz) Turkey ham - 210 cal
Lunch: 1/2 Fred Meyer Sub Sandwich - 500 Cal
Dinner : Other half of the Sub Sandwich - 500 Cal
Snack : 4 oz Turkey Ham - 120 Cal

Total so far : 1340

That is SUPER  good WAY below my normal...But, I am getting a headache atm, probably need more food so I will add in another piece of toast with strawberry preserves for an additional 150 calories for a grand total of 1490 calories! Considering my norm the past week has been 3-4k I am doing GREAT today!


I am Skinny, I am Beautiful, I am Sexy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!