Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Success!!!

Soo....out of curiosity sake I jumped on the scale this AM. I know, I know I shouldn't have but I did! I was down WAHOOOOOO! Down by 3.6 lbs. I was worried I would be up because of how my luck goes. but yay! I am down yippee!!! I can rest easy knowing this plan will work for me YESH!!!

Right, on to breakfast. I am going out for a bit today I have to go to pcc, so Ihad a slightly bigger breakfast than normal.

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast, 1 slice of cheese and carrots : 250

Unfortunately I had to go to pcc today and my sister wanted to go with me. We went to the cafeteria and EVERYTHING was carbs :\ I should have gotten the damn salad :( but it was sooooo spendy. I got the sandwich wrap instead. Meh.


Lunch: Sandwich wrap 600

Total so far: 850


Starting dinner now and I am going to be good! I am making chinese...but no rice for me. I will have the mushroom chicken only! muahahah.


Dinner: mushroom chicken 300

Salad 180

Total so far: 1330

Looks like I can snack YAY! im gonna go have some bacon bits for now :p

Snack: Bacon 100

Total so far 1430



Sooooo munchy today! I also had some more veggies and STILL HUNGRY! wth? Im gonna go have some cheese I think hmm

Snack: Veggies 100

Total so far: 1530


Snack: Cheese and bacon 590

Total today: 2120

WOW! more than I have had in a few days :\

OK, I overdid it today. I was gonna be a good girl and not eat anymore or anymore carbs but I was so freaking hungry. :\ I ate cheesecake...two spost | Create a new postI did it again lices at 300 each...*cries*

That brings my total to 2720 for today:(  Sigh...but its ok. I WILL do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!