Sunday, July 24, 2011

Moms birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. My mom doesn't really like cake, but she does like doughnuts, so she bought doughnuts for breakfast this morning. I know, doughnuts aren't good for a diet, however I figured it this way...the creme filled ones actually have protein and fat in them and not that many carbs and if I fit the doughnuts into my diet (calories and carb wise) then I should be fine.) So I did.

                                                                             Calories   Sodium   Carbs
Breakfast: 2 boston creme doughnuts                       470         402         39

Lunch: 1 twist doughnut and a salad                         450         550         40
(sense a pattern? no doughnuts again for a long, long time!)

Total so far:                                                             920         952         79

Dinner: Salad                                                          200         350         10

Total so far:                                                            1120      1300        89

Dessert: Ice cream cone                                           150         50          33

Total so far:                                                            1270       1350       122

Snack: Sausage                                                       170         300          0

Total for today:                                                       1440       1650      122

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!