Friday, July 22, 2011

one of those weeks.

Do you ever get those weeks where you get discouraged even though you KNOW you aren't going to quit this new lifestyle EVER because it does make you feel great and well you are jut plain addicted to it (in my case anyway). I LIKE eating healthy, having lots of fruit and veggies, I LIKE planing how many carbs I can have with the protein and composing my meals like a puzzle ( I know I am strange) Even through all that I am discouraged. I haven't really seen the scale move this week (official weigh in is sunday) yet..i'm discouraged. I know I will have weeks where I stay the same, weeks I lose and weeks I gain...its just part of being a woman and even moreso being a woman with PCOS.  I KNOW I had an AWESOME loss last week of about 4.4 lbs so I know this week will be less but part of me still wants to see that 2 lbs lost this week...to feel like i'm doing something right. I've done everything right this week (maybe I could have exercised a bit more). I did exercise though and kind of am still a little sore from it LOL. I plan on doing more now but I am wondering if maybe I am not losing because I did new exercises this week that well...I haven't really done before. Meh. You ever feel like this? Discouraged yet...oddly determined?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!