Tuesday, March 8, 2011

no cheating week day 3

soooo yesterday i gorged on walnuts...i know i know. but, its ok, i still havnt cheated. i havent had refined carbs or sweets! I just went into the higher range of my calorie limit. which is in fact fine.


Today will be better, No yuummy yummy nuts around to tempt me!

Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel and cream cheese 280


SOOOOOOO after my hr long walk/run that I normally do. I puked for no reason. For an hr straight. I have noooo clue why. :\ So all my water I drank, lovely tea my bagel everything was puked up :\ Right now I am trying ot keep some water down so I can eat some food. Meh.


So, I was able to hold down some chips. The kind that I can have with good carb/dietary fiber

Snack: Unrefined corn chips 340

Total so far: 620


Dinner: Salad 400

Total so far: 1020

Snack: strawberries 100

yummmmmm strawberries!!! my treat for the day heheeh.


Total so far: 1120 yuummmyyyyyyyy

Looks like I need to get at least another 80 calories in though.



Snack: Broccoli with teryaki sauce MMMMM 200

total for today: 1320


ok, i added something else :p

snack: bagel n cream cheese 280

total 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!