Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today is going to be hard

I am trying SUPER hard to be good. It is going to be harder tonight though . My mother is buying pizza for everyone :\ NOOOOO I. must. not. eat. pizza. period. Ok, lets see what I can do for today.

Breakfast: 1piece toast 70
asparagus 100
Parmasean cheese 100

total so far: 270

I was bad today....very very bad Sigh
Lunch: Chef salad 300
Mozarella sticks 348

total so far: 918

and its only 1:30 :\


Dinner: Chef Salad 400


Total so far : 1318


Snack: 2 egg whites 30

Total so far: 1348


im still kinda hungry tho. Might make some chicken or have the rest of the asparagus hmmmm cant decide which.


So that I don't eat things I shouldn't (like pizza with bad, bad carbs) I am making a piece of chicken and broccoli...LOTS of broccoli!

Snack: Chicken 200
Broccoli 200


Total for today: 1748 See..no more calories left for pizza :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!