Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feelin better ready to get back into it!

Right, I am feeling better today THANK GOD! I stayed the same this week though  :\ Considering all the eating and drinking I been doing its ok.

Today I am back to regular food. Not a ton, still watching my tummy, but enough. Going to go running too.

Breakfast/lunch : Chips 170
Salsa 50


Total so far: 220
 

Snack: Same as breakfast/lunch plus alfredo 320
Total so far: 540

Snack: 6 meatballs and alfredo sauce 370


Total so far 910


Dinner: Alfredo spaghetti with meatballs 1000

Total so far: 1910

Snack: Alfredo Spaghetti 600


Total for today: 2510

Really a lot today but tomorrow is a new day, new week I WILL get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!