Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back on the wagon

Ok, today is the day I am back on the wagon. I know this because even though the fried foods were in the fridge looking at me, I knew it was bad and refused them. I WILL make this diet change last.

Breakfast : 2 slices of toast 150
1 wedge of laughing cow cheese spread: 35
Total so far: 185


Lunch: salad: 250

Total so far: 435


Not bad for only noon. Tonight I make chicken fettuccine with wheat noodles. Should be interesting.  I also need a snack for today. We will see how I do :p

Snack: Sautee'd brussel sprouts 295

Total so far: 730

Dinner : 1.5 cups wheat pasta 300

Broccoli 50
CHicken 100
Sauce 100


Total so far: 1280


Snack: Cheese quesadilla 260


total for today: 1540


Not bad after the last few days ive had! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!