Thursday, March 10, 2011

no cheating week day 5

Ok, here we are. No cheating week day 5 Can we do it? hmm lets find out!

Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel 200

Snack: 3egg whites 60

Total so far: 260


Snack: zucchini and celery sticks 100


Total so far: 360


Lunch: cobb salad 400


Total so far: 760

Now, what in the heck do I want for dinner? :\
 Soooo everyone else decided they wanted mcdonalds for dinner :\ This is what I had. To counteract the cravings of the not good for me crap on the table.  I made an extra special dish! Brussel sprouts YUMM!!! (I only liek the mrpepared this way though)

Dinner: Salad 400
Brussel Sprouts Sautee'd with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil , 3 garlic cloves and some melted paramsean cheese (for the whole bag) 400

Total so far: 1560


Kinda high on the calories...but I dodnt eat the bad stuff YET. I hope I can stay away from it all :X


Since I was so good and stayed away from the bad stuff. I let myself have a treat.

snack: Corn chips 340 (healthy chips these had 3 dietary fiber per every 15 carbs XD)

Salsa 60


Total for today:1960

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!