Friday, March 11, 2011

no cheating week day 6

ok, made it to no cheating day 6 hmmmm can I do it? LOL

This week ive had doughnuts, cookies, popcorn chicken, fried chicken and mcdonalds throw in in my face and now fluffy tasty grands biscuits in am atter of three days and I have resisted it ALLL so yes, I can do it!


Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel: 200

after my run there were only 4 eggs left in the carton and I normally have 3 egg whites as a snack. I just decided to have all 4. No sense in leaving 1 egg behind. 

snack:  egg whites 100

total so far: 300

We were out and about all day so I didn't get to have lunch today. I ate some nut mix as a snack instead.

Snack: nut mix 300

Total so far: 600

Not bad for today. Except I didnt eat lunch :\

Dinner: 2 turkey burger patties with swiss cheese 600

Chips 2 servings sun chips jalapeno flavor 280

Salad 100

Total so far: 1580


I let myself have a treat again. I ate more chips YUM!


Snack: Sun chips jalapeno flavor 3.5 servings 500

Total so far: 2080


I am ok with that, everything I had had been on plan no I am gooood.

 Ok, I admit it I had another snack :p It looked soooooo goood!

Snack: Pepperoni pieces 140

Total for today: 2220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment;) I try to reply to all of them so check back often!